Sunday, April 11, 2010

First Poster!


Because my the final test of the speaking class is the presentation, and the teacher wanted us to make the poster. Actually, this is my first time to do the poster. I have no idea to do that. In China, we don't have the presentation in the high school. In college, we always use the PowerPoint to explain our projects. So I asked my boyfriend to be my teacher until I finish the poster. He is so nice and he taught me so many things. If I can't make the poster a little formal, we can make that be funny! I went to some website to find some pictures and printed them. Like I use the head of Hello Kitty to pretend a human. I printed the characters more funny and colorful. Because my presentation's topic is talking about the Dragon Boat Festival, and this festival is used to remember Qu Yuan, who was the hearo for the people in the old China. I made a funny dead body as him. He was died in the river, the people didn't want the fish eat the Qu Yuan's body, and make more zongzi to make the fish full. Then they can't eat the body.

It was so funny. I draw a sharp and made the sharp so funny. You can see the Picture. I will keep this poster, because this is my first poster!

By the way, I know somenoe in the reading class is my classmate in the speaking class. Do not copy my poster! Or I will...........

5 comments:

  1. Wow! It's cute! Even though I want to copy your poster, my topic is Easter day. I didn't start to do it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cute!
    I never do this for my presentation because my speaking teacher didn't need us to do this, and I am so lazy, so..
    haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cute! You always have wonderful life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great poster. I hope the presentation went well.

    ReplyDelete