Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cheese Cake Equal Punlishment?

Yesterday was my boyfriend's birthday, and my made a cheese cake as a gift for my boyfriend. It took me 2 hours. I will show you how to make a cheese cake.
Material: cream cheese 600g, unsalted butter 60g, sugar A 70g, sugar B 80g, egg white 80g, egg yolk 40g, lemon juice 16g
Steps:
1. Put the all the cream cheese and unsalted butter to the microwave for melt.
2. Mix the cream cheese, unsalted butter, sugar A, egg yolk and lemon juice together.
3. Mix the sugar B and egg white together.
4. Put everything together and put them to the mold
5. It always use the oven, but I used the rice-cooker. Choose the Cake section and the time is 65 or 70 minutes.
It is done!
After I finished, I brought to my boyfriend's house and shared the cake with my boyfriend's sister and friend. I think the cake tastes awful, but they said it is OK.
After a while, we played the cards. You know what? They said the loser will eat a part of the cheese cake.
The friends almost ate the half of the cake. He said he want to die. Finally, we all ate some. But it was so funny!
I think I should upgrade my cooking skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment