Monday, March 29, 2010

Crabbing!




Yesterday, I went outside with my family to fishing the crabs. There is a park named Marine Park which is near my house.








It was so funny. We borrowed a cage and licence from my mother's friend.When we got there, it was heavy rainy, but our excited cover the rainy. We use the chicken wings as the baits and we put into the pocket which is belong the cage. Secondly, we threw the cage to the lake as far as we can. Then waiting. During this time, my mother and me went to dig the clams. Just a short time, we dug at lease 2 pounds!! It was so great! We continued to dig the clams until my father called us to go home. My mom was so excited and she said we don't need to buy the sea food. My father was excited too because he fished so many big crabs! We fished some female crabs, but we threw them back to the lake. Oh! By the way, at the first time we fished, we fished a starfish. At first, we thought there was a very big crab. Unfortunately, it was a starfish. Before we went home,we found we dig a geoduck, we put it back to the sea too.




(you can buy the cage from china town and the licence from Canadian Tire)

3 comments:

  1. I thought you would eat them because they looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie, I guess you cooked them. Poor crabs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like Marine Park and I have seen many people do the same, but I never tried even though I like sea food. I think you made a mistake. The water there is not a lake, but ocean it is salt. I think it is called Indian Arm.

    ReplyDelete