Thursday, March 4, 2010

Experience Driving

Yesterday night, I drove my boyfriend's car from Boundary at Parker to my house. I am still learning how to drive the car, but I already have 4 driver classes before. The experience was amazing! I can drive the car by myself! At first, I wanted to drive on the Boundary,but my boyfriend said I am too fresh to drive on the Boundary. Because the car which was drove on the Boundary would so fast in the night. I was so scared that there was another car behind me. But it was very exciting!! I never did that before! Except I made may car almost kiss the another car which is in front of me and did not see the red light one time, everything is perfect!! I will make more practices about the driving then I can pass the road test.

5 comments:

  1. Driving is not a kind of game. U should be careful when u drive a car. Feeling excited is good, but if u are too excited to control yourself, it will be very dangerous. I've learned driving after I graduated from high school. I am quite good at it but I always keep my brain peace when I was driving. When will u take the driving test? Say luck here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this experience is good I hope to learn how I can drive a car in Canada because in my country we don't drive a car only men.It exciting to drive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,my blair~~~
    I really want to learn it,too.
    you must be very carefully,please~~
    I know U will do it well..cheer~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah,I think the car was droved so fast here.the car was drove so fast here. I got a driver’s licence before I reached here. But the rules of the road here have a little different with my country’s, and I have a little fear to drive here,so I think I have to learn some lectures of driving again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to drive in Canada once.That was a really nice experience, and I used to drive in China. However I prefer driving in Canada. Thanks God, there are a few population, and all the drivers had good quanlity when they were driving~

    ReplyDelete