Sunday, March 14, 2010

How to be in love with someone?


Last time I wrote a paragraph about how to breakup with someone who you do not want to date anymore. Now I am going to show you how to love someone. First, always listen what he says. When you are with your lover, not just listening, you always listen from his heart. know what he really wants. Second, call him when you have time. Knows what he is doing. Let him know you care about him. Third, if you love him, tell him everything. Don’t lie to him. Let him know what do you want. When two people together, you should not hide anything from him. These three steps are simple. And I am still learning. Again, I wish you will find someone you really like.
(Picture from: my boyfriend's computer)

1 comment:

  1. I like these steps..
    I hope that may work..
    We are still learning about love..
    and I think love is really hard to be undersood..
    no one really knows well about it..
    the only way can get it..
    is to follow it..
    isn't it..:)

    ReplyDelete